- 1-1 meeting with Coach Craig to set your custom individual plan for the season, built around your schedule and races ($150 normally). Diet, core, yoga and strength training for Cross included.
- Cross specific bike fit check and pedal stroke analysis ($150 normally)
- 3 intense Cross immersion training sessions with indoor and outdoor training lasting 3 hours Saturday August 6th, 20th September 10th ($100 normally)
- 4 Wednesday night World Championships North SeaTac for pre-season Cross Racing on August 24th and 31st & September 7th and 14th ($60)
- Unlimited indoor wattage based Sufferfest and new CX/XTC Computrainer workouts as part of your program either with us or on your own July 1 – October 1 at Sand Point Cycle U ($160)
- Course preview workouts: Lake Sammamish, Woodlawn Park, North SeaTac, Silver Lake, Marymoor, Magnuson ($120)
- The beauty of this program is that all elements of your preparation are coordinated in your personalized training plan, built to address your unique needs/schedule and goals and integrating group training and race simulations prior to the season to hold you accountable. Pure quality training and no fluff.
Winter is coming! Indoor Classes start October 1st, SALE early-bird pricing on 20 and 30 class packs 10% off till August 24th
Cost for drop in classes is $30 (after your first free class, just $20 during Summer) or buy a bundle good for any class October 1 2016 – May 1 2017:
10 classes for $250
20 classes for $440
30 class bundles for $600 (early bird pricing of 10% off is in effect for those signing up sooner).
Unlimited October 1 – May 1 is currently $1250 ($1499 beginning October 1st, early bird pricing starts March then increases until October 1st with 2 payment options available, can be used at either location.)
Stop on in before any class with your bike to try a free class to be sure you like ICE before signing up. This is good on any of our regularly scheduled classes. Please arrive 15-30 minutes early and let the coach know you are coming in to try a free class before setting up. All class purchases are good for entire Indoor Season October 1 – May 1 2017.