- 1-1 meeting with Coach Craig to set your custom individual plan for the season, built around your schedule and races ($150 normally). Diet, core, yoga and strength training for Cross included.
- Cross specific bike fit check and pedal stroke analysis ($150 normally)
- 3 intense Cross immersion training sessions with indoor and outdoor training lasting 3 hours Saturday August 6th, 20th September 10th ($100 normally)
- 4 Wednesday night World Championships North SeaTac for pre-season Cross Racing on August 24th and 31st & September 7th and 14th ($60)
- Unlimited indoor wattage based Sufferfest and new CX/XTC Computrainer workouts as part of your program either with us or on your own July 1 – October 1 at Sand Point Cycle U ($160)
- Course preview workouts: Lake Sammamish, Woodlawn Park, North SeaTac, Silver Lake, Marymoor, Magnuson ($120)
- The beauty of this program is that all elements of your preparation are coordinated in your personalized training plan, built to address your unique needs/schedule and goals and integrating group training and race simulations prior to the season to hold you accountable. Pure quality training and no fluff.
Bike Fitting and private lessons are going on daily at both locations now, contact us to set up your appointment.
We have our popular Road 101-301 classes going, Summer Kids Academy week long camps and Cyclocross Boot-Camp begins August 1st for all levels
From May 1st till October 1st we have Indoor Summer ICE classes at Sand Point on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6am – 7am and Noon – 1pm, stop in and try one. We also have the Early Bird discount on the full year of indoor riding with us, just $1050 and good at both locations starting now until May 1st 2017!